Monday, March 8, 2010

I don't think he realizes.

Hello Bloggers, Creepers, and anyone else that may be reading this!

First midterm of the week today and I passed it with a B =D Probably didn't help that I wasn't entirely prepared for the hands-on portion this morning :\ It'll be alright though, I have a high enough grade in the class to where it won't make much of a dent. Idk how prepared I'll be for tomorrows test though.*crosses fingers* It'll be okay I'm hoping.

I got another email from another person regarding the Pen-Pal stuff. This is so exciting! I can't wait to start it! =D

On a downer note, Paul started talking to me today. Idk if he actually misses me or is just humoring me by talking to me. :\ I really do miss him and I don't think he realizes it. I wish everything was back to how it used to be. But change is usually for the better no matter how difficult it is. He's one of my best friends, and I need my best friend. Maybe I really don't matter that much to him. Maybe I do. I don't know, I can't tell.

aklsdfjalskjdfkalsj Sorry blogspot :\ I'll shut up now <3

-Brooklyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment