Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Not dead. Yet.

Back from the dead I suppose.

song for the day (03.25.2010): Glue (the gerbil's cover)- Neutral Milk Hotel <---(click to listen)

A lot has been going on lately, so pardon me for my absence.

I've been thinking, a lot. I've realized recently how many of my friends have said that they would be there/here for me through anything, no matter what, yet the majority of said friends act as if I don't exist. Makes me sad. I really shouldn't care as much as I do. I try to make it seem like I'm not bothered by it, but I am really. I think it just makes sense to say something to me about it, then going about how it is now. If someone didn't want to talk to me, that's on them. But atleast have the balls to tell me it. Not pretend like you don't know me, especially when I need you the most.

/endrant

Next item of discussion: School

It has been kicking my ass. I was so glad for Spring Break, it went far too fast though imo. I would love to still be on it, just not in the place I was. I went home for the whole week, which the majority of it was disastrous and chaotic. My family is nuts. Only word to describe it. I'm determined to stay focused this semester though as I barely slipped past almost failing Thursday's class. I just have no motivation for it. I'm trying though. I really am.

I also decided that I will be turning this into a inspiration/thought/idea/whatever tickles my fancy blog. The notion of me JUST writing in it everyday is making me feel claustrophobic sort of, like I'm forcing myself to do something. So for this day forward, it'll be consistently updated with things that stimulate all five of my senses. I'm hoping that anyone that does read this/or doesn't for that matter, enjoy it. If not, sucks bro.

<3

-Brooklyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment