Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Procrastinator

Hello!

Soooooooooo blog number 2, here we go =D

I received an email from my Pen-Pal today, I can't wait to send off this letter and receive one back! This is going to be so much fun =D Her name is Kelsey, and so far it seems like we enjoy the same music, and that's always a plus! I'll post the link to the webpage at the end of my post!

Today has been sort of uneventful, I had plans on doing things, and they just seemed to not get done. I've rather weird for quite some time now, procrastinating much more than usual and just not in the mood for any of it. Thank god for spring break coming up, a much needed break if say so myself! (as long as I get this website done before Thursday and the last few pages for my annual report on starbucks before Friday, it's smooth sailing)

I might talk to my mom over break and see about seeing some type of doctor for my adhd issues. It's slowly going from being able to manage to getting far too out of control. I just can't focus it seems like anymore. Before, I'd be alright for a few hours, but now it's like I'm going outside every half hour or so to smoke just so I can calm down and get a handle on my nerves and jittery-ness (is that even a word? lol) Which doesn't make anything better, I'm spending more money on cigarettes than usual resulting in being even more stressed out. MIDTERMS GET HERE QUICKER! >.<

That's about it for now I think. OH here's that link to the Pen-Pal website. I hope I get to meet some of you throught it! <3 http://indiefixx.com/2010/02/19/the-penpal-project/

-Brooklyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment